2014 so far.
- Became single (ok that was 2013, but you get the idea…)
- Had a epic NYE party to bring in the year with Scott Kolb and Alex Marks, attended by many awesome friends.
- Moved in with internetrebecca in DC.
- Did a crazy one-day NYC trip just for dinner with Jacob Wilcock, Gregory Donovan and Maura Ferguson.
- Started a new project about a subject I care deeply about: #civicinnovation
- Did a 48 hour trip to South America for work.
- Saw George Takei perform with the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra.
- Joined a Dinosaur Co-op.
- Saw the Lego Movie!
- Start Rowing again.
- Ran my 3rd Half Marathon
- Saw my first Nationals game.
- Turned 30.
- Took an arduino class.
- Attended the wedding of two of my closest friends.
- Saw Sonia Sotomayor speak (Thanks Hibah!!).
- Saw my good friend Andrew Bolden star in Guys & Dolls.
AND Just this week:
- Went to a legit “football” game with Murphy and Ava.
- Biked 70 miles with good new friends to go camping in WV (this included - gin tasting, wine tasting, a mountain, swimming in an amazing river, jumping on a giant air pillow trampoline, and a cover band concert).
- Went SKYDIVING for the first time.
- Trips: 15 at least, 9 different locations: SF, NYC, Pittsburgh, Richmond, Baltimore, Philly, Harpers Ferry, Detroit, Cali (Colombia).
- Concerts: 12
- Hackathons: 5
- Conferences: 4
- Regattas: 6
- Movies: 5ish
- Erg tests: 3
- Weddings: 1
- Breweries/Distilleries/Vineyards: 4
- House guests: 5 or 6?
- Brunches: Lots, I stopped counting.
Another skydive, a trip to Vegas, North Carolina, more NYC and hopefully SF, maybe Panama?, concerts, 2 weddings, more regattas and erg tests, a new tattoo, more movies.
I’d say so far we’re doing this right. :)